Froggy Bottoms River Suites are located nestled alongside the Cannon River in Northfield, MN. Home to St. Olaf and Carleton College, Northfield is a great place to shop, eat and enjoy the great entertainment that the town has to offer.
Our rooms are very spacious and offer you the opportunity to live like a “townie” while you are here.
ALL SUITES FEATURE:
Linens, towels and kitchen utensils (dishes, etc.) are included
WiFi and cable TV
Full kitchen with microwave, coffee pot, dining area and table
Bathroom with shower and tub
Living area with sofa
On-site laundry facilities
- All suites are non-smoking.
- Credit cards will be charged on the day of arrival.
- Check in after 3pm
- Check out by 11am.
- We accept American Express, Discover, Visa and MasterCard. Checks NOT accepted.
- Our suites, located 2 floors above the pub, are not handicapped accessible due to the historic nature of the building. Staircase has 20 steps.
- No maid service for daily rentals: weekly and monthly renters receive weekly maid service.
- No cats or birds permitted. Dogs at discretion of management. Dog owners are responsible for any damage.
- Cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to arrival will be charged in full, with two weeks notice of cancellations for special event weekends.
- A damage deposit may be required depending on the intended use of the suite. Expenses will be billed for any damage during your stay.
- Prices are subject to change at any time without advance notice.